Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by arnie

Page: 27 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: arnie
Question 108

An organization discovers motherboards within the environment that appear to have been physically altered during the manufacturing process. Which of the following is the BEST course of action to mitigate the risk of this reoccurring?

Options:

A.

Perform an assessment of the firmware to determine any malicious modifications.

B.

Conduct a trade study to determine if the additional risk constitutes further action.

C.

Coordinate a supply chain assessment to ensure hardware authenticity.

D.

Work with IT to replace the devices with the known-altered motherboards.

Discussion
Question 109

During the security assessment of a new application, a tester attempts to log in to the application but receives the following message incorrect password for given username. Which of the following can the tester recommend to decrease the likelihood that a malicious attacker will receive helpful information?

Options:

A.

Set the web page to redirect to an application support page when a bad password is entered.

B.

Disable error messaging for authentication

C.

Recognize that error messaging does not provide confirmation of the correct element of authentication

D.

Avoid using password-based authentication for the application

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 110

An organization is performing a risk assessment to prioritize resources for mitigation and remediation based on impact. Which of the following metrics, in addition to the CVSS for each CVE, would best enable the organization to prioritize its efforts?

Options:

A.

OS type

B.

OS or application versions

C.

Patch availability

D.

System architecture

E.

Mission criticality

Discussion
Question 111

An organization is required to be able to consume multiple threat feeds simultaneously and to provide actionable intelligence to various teams. The organization would also like to be able to leverage the intelligence to enrich security event data. Which of the following functions would most likely help the security analyst meet the organization's requirements?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability management

B.

Risk management

C.

Detection and monitoring

D.

Incident response

Discussion
Page: 27 / 27
Title