Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by harper

Page: 18 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: harper
Question 72

A network appliance manufacturer is building a new generation of devices and would like to include chipset security improvements. The management team wants the security team to implement a method to prevent security weaknesses that could be reintroduced by downgrading the firmware version on the chipset. Which of the following would meet this objective?

Options:

A.

UEFI

B.

A hardware security module

C.

eFUSE

D.

Certificate signed updates

Discussion
Question 73

A vulnerability assessment solution is hosted in the cloud This solution will be used as an accurate inventory data source for both the configuration management database and the governance nsk and compliance tool An analyst has been asked to automate the data acquisition Which of the following would be the BEST way to acqutre the data'

Options:

A.

CSV export

B.

SOAR

C.

API

D.

Machine learning

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 74

A security analyst reviews SIEM logs and discovers the following error event:

Questions 74

Which of the following environments does the analyst need to examine to continue troubleshooting the event?

Options:

A.

Proxy server

B.

SQL server

C.

Windows domain controller

D.

WAF appliance

E.

DNS server

Discussion