Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by ozzie

Page: 15 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: ozzie
Question 60

A customer notifies a security analyst that a web application is vulnerable to information disclosure The analyst needs to indicate the seventy of the vulnerability based on its CVSS score, which the analyst needs to calculate When analyzing the vulnerability the analyst realizes that tor the attack to be successful, the Tomcat configuration file must be modified Which of the following values should the security analyst choose when evaluating the CVSS score?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Physical

C.

Adjacent

D.

Local

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 61

An organization has the following policies:

*Services must run on standard ports.

*Unneeded services must be disabled.

The organization has the following servers:

*192.168.10.1 - web server

*192.168.10.2 - database server

A security analyst runs a scan on the servers and sees the following output:

Questions 61

Which of the following actions should the analyst take?

Options:

A.

Disable HTTPS on 192.168.10.1.

B.

Disable IIS on 192.168.10.1.

C.

Disable DNS on 192.168.10.2.

D.

Disable MSSQL on 192.168.10.2.

E.

Disable SSH on both servers.

Discussion
Question 62

An analyst received an alert regarding an application spawning a suspicious command shell process Upon further investigation, the analyst observes the following registry change occurring immediately after the suspicious event:

Questions 62

Which of the following was the suspicious event able to accomplish?

Options:

A.

Impair defenses.

B.

Establish persistence.

C.

Bypass file access controls.

D.

Implement beaconing.

Discussion
Question 63

During the threat modeling process for a new application that a company is launching, a security analyst needs to define methods and items to take into consideralion Wtiich of the following are part of a known threat modeling method?

Options:

A.

Threat profile, infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, security strategy and plans

B.

Purpose, objective, scope, (earn management, cost, roles and responsibilities

C.

Spoofing tampering, repudiation, information disclosure, denial of service elevation of privilege

D.

Human impact, adversary's motivation, adversary's resources, adversary's methods

Discussion
Page: 15 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99