Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by zidan

Page: 2 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: zidan
Question 8

While reviewing abnormal user activity, a security analyst notices a user has the following fileshare activities:

Questions 8

Which of the following should the analyst do first?

Options:

A.

Initiate the security incident response process for unauthorized access.

B.

Shut down the servers while the access is investigated.

C.

Remove the user's access for all fileshares.

D.

Lock the user account until the access can be explained.

Discussion
Question 9

A security analyst is deploying a new application in the environment. The application needs to be integrated with several existing applications that contain SPI Pnor to the deployment, the analyst should conduct:

Options:

A.

a tabletop exercise

B.

a business impact analysis

C.

a PCI assessment

D.

an application stress test.

Discussion
Question 10

In web application scanning, static analysis refers to scanning:

Options:

A.

the system for vulnerabilities before installing the application.

B.

the compiled code of the application to detect possible issues.

C.

an application that is installed and active on a system.

D.

an application that is installed on a system that is assigned a static IP.

Discussion
Question 11

An organization is experiencing security incidents in which a systems administrator is creating unauthorized user accounts A security analyst has created a script to snapshot the system configuration each day. Following iss one of the scripts:

Questions 11

This script has been running successfully every day. Which of the following commands would provide the analyst with additional useful information relevant to the above script?

A)

Questions 11

B)

Questions 11

C)

Questions 11

D)

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 2 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99