Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by malik

Page: 9 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: malik
Question 36

Which of the following attack techniques has the GREATEST likelihood of quick success against Modbus assets?

Options:

A.

Remote code execution

B.

Buffer overflow

C.

Unauthenticated commands

D.

Certificate spoofing

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 37

A security analyst identified some potentially malicious processes after capturing the contents of memory from a machine during incident response. Which of the following procedures is the NEXT step for further in investigation?

Options:

A.

Data carving

B.

Timeline construction

C.

File cloning

D.

Reverse engineering

Discussion
Question 38

A company’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) published an Internet usage policy that prohibits employees from accessing unauthorized websites. The IT department whitelisted websites used for business needs. The CISO wants the security analyst to recommend a solution that would improve security and support employee morale. Which of the following security recommendations would allow employees to browse non-business-related websites?

Options:

A.

Implement a virtual machine alternative.

B.

Develop a new secured browser.

C.

Configure a personal business VLAN.

D.

Install kiosks throughout the building.

Discussion
Question 39

After examining a header and footer file, a security analyst begins reconstructing files by scanning the raw data bytes of a hard disk and rebuilding them. Which of the following techniques is the analyst using?

Options:

A.

Header analysis

B.

File carving

C.

Metadata analysis

D.

Data recovery

Discussion
Page: 9 / 27
Title