Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by mitchell

Page: 11 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: mitchell
Question 44

Which of the following is the BEST way to gather patch information on a specific server?

Options:

A.

Event Viewer

B.

Custom script

C.

SCAP software

D.

CI/CD

Discussion
Question 45

Which of the following is the BEST option to protect a web application against CSRF attacks?

Options:

A.

Update the web application to the latest version.

B.

Set a server-side rate limit for CSRF token generation.

C.

Avoid the transmission of CSRF tokens using cookies.

D.

Configure the web application to only use HTTPS and TLS 1.3.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 46

The majority of a company's employees have stated they are unable to perform their job duties due to outdated workstations, so the company has decided to institute BYOD. Which of the following would a security analyst MOST likely recommend for securing the proposed solution?

Options:

A.

A Linux-based system and mandatory training on Linux for all BYOD users

B.

A firewalled environment for client devices and a secure VDl for BYOO users

C.

A standardized anti-malware platform and a unified operating system vendor

D.

802.1X lo enforce company policy on BYOD user hardware

Discussion
Question 47

A company is experiencing a malware attack within its network. A security engineer notices many of the impacted assets are connecting outbound to a number of remote destinations and exfiltrating data. The security engineer also see that deployed, up-to-date antivirus signatures are ineffective. Which of the following is the BEST approach to prevent any impact to the company from similar attacks in the future?

Options:

A.

IDS signatures

B.

Data loss prevention

C.

Port security

D.

Sinkholing

Discussion
Page: 11 / 27
Title