Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by kiyan

Page: 20 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: kiyan
Question 80

Which of the following can detect vulnerable third-parly libraries before code deployment?

Options:

A.

Impact analysis

B.

Dynamic analysis

C.

Static analysis

D.

Protocol analysis

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 81

A security analyst at exampte.com receives a SIEM alert for an IDS signature and reviews the associated packet capture and TCP stream:

Questions 81

Questions 81

Winch of the following actions should the security analyst lake NEXT?

Options:

A.

Review the known Apache vulnerabilities to determine if a compromise actually occurred

B.

Contact the application owner for connect example local tor additional information

C.

Mark the alert as a false positive scan coming from an approved source.

D.

Raise a request to the firewall team to block 203.0.113.15.

Discussion
Question 82

Which of the following BEST explains the function of trusted firmware updates as they relate to hardware assurance?

Options:

A.

Trusted firmware updates provide organizations with development, compilation, remote access, and customization for embedded devices.

B.

Trusted firmware updates provide organizations with security specifications, open-source libraries, and custom toots for embedded devices.

C.

Trusted firmware updates provide organizations with remote code execution, distribution, maintenance, and extended warranties for embedded devices

D.

Trusted firmware updates provide organizations with secure code signing, distribution, installation. and attestation for embedded devices.

Discussion
Question 83

When investigating a report of a system compromise, a security analyst views the following /var/log/secure log file:

Questions 83

Which of the following can the analyst conclude from viewing the log file?

Options:

A.

The comptia user knows the sudo password.

B.

The comptia user executed the sudo su command.

C.

The comptia user knows the root password.

D.

The comptia user added himself or herself to the /etc/sudoers file.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99