Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by brooklyn

Page: 12 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: brooklyn
Question 48

A company wants to run a leaner team and needs to deploy a threat management system with minimal human Interaction. Which of the following is the server component of the threat management system that can accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

STIX

B.

OpenlOC

C.

CVSS

D.

TAXll

Discussion
Question 49

A company is building a new fabrication plant and designing its production lines based on the products it manufactures and the networks to support them. The security engineer has the following requirements:

• Each production line must be secured using a single posture.

• Each production line must only communicate with the other lines in a least privilege method.

• Access to each production line from the rest of the network must be strictly controlled.

To best provide the protection that meets these requirements, each product line should be:

Options:

A.

logically segmented and firewalled to control inbound and outbound connectivity.

B.

air gapped and firewalled to manage connectivity.

C.

air gapped but connected to one another by data diodes.

D.

logically segmented and then air gapped to specifically limit traffic.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 50

A company uses an FTP server to support its critical business functions The FTP server is configured as follows:

• The FTP service is running with (he data duectory configured in /opt/ftp/data.

• The FTP server hosts employees' home aVectories in /home

• Employees may store sensitive information in their home directories

An loC revealed that an FTP director/ traversal attack resulted in sensitive data loss Which of the following should a server administrator implement to reduce the risk of current and future directory traversal attacks targeted at the FTP server?

Options:

A.

Implement file-level encryption of sensitive files

B.

Reconfigure the FTP server to support FTPS

C.

Run the FTP server n a chroot environment

D.

Upgrade the FTP server to the latest version

Discussion
Question 51

An analyst is reviewing the output from some recent network enumeration activities. The following entry relates to a target on the network:

Questions 51

Based on the above output, which Of the following tools or techniques is MOST likely being used?

Options:

A.

Web application firewall

B.

Port triggering

C.

Intrusion prevention system

D.

Port isolation

E.

Port address translation

Discussion