Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by daniela

Page: 23 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: daniela
Question 92

During a review of recent network traffic, an analyst realizes the team has seen this same traffic multiple times in the past three weeks, and it resulted in confirmed malware activity The analyst also notes there is no other alert in place for this traffic After resolving the security incident, which of the following would be the BEST action for the analyst to take to increase the chance of detecting this traffic in the future?

Options:

A.

Share details of the security incident with the organization's human resources management team

B.

Note the security incident so other analysts are aware the traffic is malicious

C.

Communicate the security incident to the threat team for further review and analysis

D.

Report the security incident to a manager for inclusion in the daily report

Discussion
Question 93

A manufacturing company has joined the information sharing and analysis center for its sector. As a benefit, the company will receive structured loC data contributed by other members. Which of the following best describes the utility of this data?

Options:

A.

Other members will have visibility into Instances o' positive loC identification within me manufacturing company's corporate network.

B.

The manufacturing company will have access to relevant malware samples from all other manufacturing sector members.

C.

Other members will automatically adjust their security postures lo defend the manufacturing company's processes.

D.

The manufacturing company can automatically generate security configurations for all of Its Infrastructure.

Discussion
Question 94

A security analyst is supporting an embedded software team. Which of the following is the best recommendation to ensure proper error handling at runtime?

Options:

A.

Perform static code analysis.

B.

Require application fuzzing.

C.

Enforce input validation.

D.

Perform a code review.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 95

During an audit several customer order forms were found to contain inconsistencies between the actual price of an item and the amount charged to the customer Further investigation narrowed the cause of the issue to manipulation of the public-facing web form used by customers to order products Which of the following would be the BEST way to locate this issue?

Options:

A.

Reduce the session timeout threshold

B.

Deploy MFA for access to the web server

C.

Implement input validation

D.

Run a static code scan

Discussion
Page: 23 / 27
Title