Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by gideon

Page: 26 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: gideon
Question 104

An employee contacts the SOC to report a high-severity bug that was identified in a new, internally developed web application, which went live in production last week. The SOC staff did not receive contact details or escalation procedures to follow. Which of the following stages of the SDLC

process was overlooked?

Options:

A.

Input validation

B.

Planning

C.

Implementation and integration

D.

Operations and maintenance

Discussion
Question 105

A security analyst is researching ways to improve the security of a company's email system to mitigate emails that are impersonating company executives. Which of the following would be BEST for the analyst to configure to achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

A TXT record on the name server for SPF

B.

DNSSEC keys to secure replication

C.

Domain Keys identified Man

D.

A sandbox to check incoming mad

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 106

Which of the following control types is an organization using when restoring a backup?

Options:

A.

Technical

B.

Responsive

C.

Corrective

D.

Preventive

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following describes the difference between intentional and unintentional insider threats'?

Options:

A.

Their access levels will be different

B.

The risk factor will be the same

C.

Their behavior will be different

D.

The rate of occurrence will be the same

Discussion
Page: 26 / 27
Title