Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by hania

Page: 13 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: hania
Question 52

A security analyst implemented a solution that would analyze the attacks that the organization's firewalls failed to prevent. The analyst used the existing systems to enact the solution and executed the following command:

$ sudo nc —1 —v —e maildaemon.py 25 > caplog.txt

Which of the following solutions did the analyst implement?

Options:

A.

Log correlation

B.

Crontab mail script

C.

Sinkhole

D.

Honeypot

Discussion
Question 53

An organization is focused on restructuring its data governance programs and an analyst has been Tasked with surveying sensitive data within the organization. Which of the following is the MOST accurate method for the security analyst to complete this assignment?

Options:

A.

Perform an enterprise-wide discovery scan.

B.

Consult with an internal data custodian.

C.

Review enterprise-wide asset Inventory.

D.

Create a survey and distribute it to data owners.

Discussion
Question 54

A threat intelligence group issued a warning to its members regarding an observed increase in attacks performed by a specific threat actor and the related loCs. Which is of the following is (he best method to operationalize these loCs to detect future attacks?

Options:

A.

Analyzing samples of associated malware

B.

Publishing an internal executive threat report

C.

Executing an adversary emulation exercise

D.

Integrating the company's SIEM platform

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 55

A security analyst discovers suspicious host activity while performing monitoring activities. The analyst pulls a packet capture for the activity and sees the following:

Questions 55

Which of the following describes what has occurred?

Options:

A.

The host attempted to download an application from utoftor.com.

B.

The host downloaded an application from utoftor.com.

C.

The host attempted to make a secure connection to utoftor.com.

D.

The host rejected the connection from utoftor.com.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99