Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 21 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 84

Which of the following is a reason to use a nsk-based cybersecunty framework?

Options:

A.

A risk-based approach always requires quantifying each cyber nsk faced by an organization

B.

A risk-based approach better allocates an organization's resources against cyberthreats and vulnerabilities

C.

A risk-based approach is driven by regulatory compliance and es required for most organizations

D.

A risk-based approach prioritizes vulnerability remediation by threat hunting and other qualitative-based processes

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 85

A security analyst is investigating an active threat of the system memory. While narrowing down the source of the threat, the analyst is inspecting all processes to isolate suspicious activity Which of the following techniques is the analyst using?

Options:

A.

Live forensics

B.

Logical acquisition

C.

Timeline analysis

D.

Static acquisition

Discussion
Question 86

A security analyst found an old version of OpenSSH running on a DMZ server and determined the following piece of code could have led to a command execution through an integer overflow;

Questions 86

Which of the following controls must be in place to prevent this vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Convert all integer numbers in strings to handle the memory buffer correctly.

B.

Implement float numbers instead of integers to prevent integer overflows.

C.

Use built-in functions from libraries to check and handle long numbers properly.

D.

Sanitize user inputs, avoiding small numbers that cannot be handled in the memory.

Discussion
Question 87

A security analyst is reviewing the following Internet usage trend report:

Questions 87

Which of the following usernames should the security analyst investigate further?

Options:

A.

User1

B.

User 2

C.

User 3

D.

User 4

Discussion
Page: 21 / 27
Title