Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by kasper

Page: 8 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: kasper
Question 32

An organization implemented an extensive firewall access-control blocklist to prevent internal network ranges from communicating with a list of IP addresses of known command-and-control domains A security analyst wants to reduce the load on the firewall. Which of the following can the analyst implement to achieve similar protection and reduce the load on the firewall?

Options:

A.

A DLP system

B.

DNS sinkholing

C.

IP address allow list

D.

An inline IDS

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 33

A security analyst who works in the SOC receives a new requirement to monitor for indicators of compromise. Which of the following is the first action the analyst should take in this situation?

Options:

A.

Develop a dashboard to track the indicators of compromise.

B.

Develop a query to search for the indicators of compromise.

C.

Develop a new signature to alert on the indicators of compromise.

D.

Develop a new signature to block the indicators of compromise.

Discussion
Question 34

A company recently experienced a breach of sensitive information that affects customers across multiple geographical regions. Which of the following roles would be BEST suited to determine the breach notification requirements?

Options:

A.

Legal counsel

B.

Chief Security Officer

C.

Human resources

D.

Law enforcement

Discussion
Question 35

A Chief Information Officer wants to implement a BYOD strategy for all company laptops and mobile phones. The Chief Information Security Officer is concerned with ensuring all devices are patched and running some sort of protection against malicious software. Which of the following existing technical controls should a security analyst recommend to best meet all the requirements?

Options:

A.

EDR

B.

Port security

C.

NAC

D.

Segmentation

Discussion
Page: 8 / 27
Title