Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by thiago

Page: 5 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: thiago
Question 20

An analyst is coordinating with the management team and collecting several terabytes of data to analyze using advanced mathematical techniques in order to find patterns and correlations in events and activities. Which of the following describes what the analyst is doing?

Options:

A.

Data visualization

B.

SOAR

C.

Machine learning

D.

SCAP

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following solutions is the BEST method to prevent unauthorized use of an API?

Options:

A.

HTTPS

B.

Geofencing

C.

Rate liming

D.

Authentication

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following is MOST important when developing a threat hunting program?

Options:

A.

Understanding penetration testing techniques

B.

Understanding how to build correlation rules within a SIEM

C.

Understanding security software technologies

D.

Understanding assets and categories of assets

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 23

A security analyst is logged on to a jump server to audit the system configuration and status. The organization's policies for access to and configuration of the jump server include the following:

• No network access is allowed to the internet.

• SSH is only for management of the server.

• Users must utilize their own accounts, with no direct login as an administrator.

• Unnecessary services must be disabled.

The analyst runs netstar with elevated permissions and receives the following output:

Questions 23

Which of the following policies does the server violate?

Options:

A.

Unnecessary services must be disabled.

B.

SSH is only for management of the server.

C.

No network access is allowed to the internet.

D.

Users must utilize their own accounts, with no direct login as an administrator.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99