Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbie

Page: 6 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: bobbie
Question 24

An organization has specific technical nsk mitigation configurations that must be implemented before a new server can be approved for production Several critical servers were recently deployed with the antivirus missing unnecessary ports disabled and insufficient password complexity Which of the following should the analyst recommend to prevent a recurrence of this risk exposure?

Options:

A.

Perform password-cracking attempts on all devices going into production

B.

Perform an Nmap scan on all devices before they are released to production

C.

Perform antivirus scans on all devices before they are approved for production

D.

Perform automated security controls testing of expected configurations pnor to production

Discussion
Question 25

A security officer needs to find the most cost-effective solution to the current data privacy and protection gap found in the last security assessment. Which of the following is the BEST recommendation?

Options:

A.

Require users to sign NDAs

B.

Create a data minimization plan.

C.

Add access control requirements.

D.

Implement a data loss prevention solution.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following best explains why it is important for companies to implement both privacy and security policies?

Options:

A.

Private data is insecure by design, so different programs ensure both policies are addressed.

B.

Security policies will automatically ensure the data complies with privacy regulations.

C.

Privacy policies will satisfy all regulations to secure consumer and sensitive company data.

D.

Both policies have some overlap, but the differences can have regulatory consequences.

Discussion
Question 27

During a risk assessment, a senior manager inquires about what the cost would be if a unique occurrence would impact the availability of a critical service. The service generates $1 ,000 in revenue for the organization. The impact of the attack would affect 20% of the server's capacity to perform jobs. The organization expects that five out of twenty attacks would succeed during the year. Which of the following is the calculated single loss expectancy?

Options:

A.

$200

B.

$800

C.

$5,000

D.

$20,000

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 6 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99