Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by amari

Page: 17 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: amari
Question 68

An organization wants to implement a privileged access management solution to belter manage the use of emergency and privileged service accounts Which of the following would BEST satisfy the organization's goal?

Options:

A.

Access control lists

B.

Discretionary access controls

C.

Policy-based access controls

D.

Credential vaulting

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 69

Which of the following data exfiltration discoveries would most likely require communicating a breach to regulatory agencies?

Options:

A.

CRM data

B.

PHI files

C.

SIEM logs

D.

UEBA metrics

Discussion
Question 70

An internally developed file-monitoring system identified the following except as causing a program to crash often:

Questions 70

Which of the following should a security analyst recommend to fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Open the access.log file ri read/write mode.

B.

Replace the strcpv function.

C.

Perform input samtizaton

D.

Increase the size of the file data buffer

Discussion
Question 71

A security is reviewing a vulnerability scan report and notes the following finding:

Questions 71

As part of the detection and analysis procedures, which of the following should the analyst do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Patch or reimage the device to complete the recovery

B.

Restart the antiviruses running processes

C.

Isolate the host from the network to prevent exposure

D.

Confirm the workstation's signatures against the most current signatures.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99