Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by gaia

Page: 10 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: gaia
Question 40

A security analyst is reviewing the following server statistics:

Questions 40

Which of the following Is MOST likely occurring?

Options:

A.

Race condition

B.

Privilege escalation

C.

Resource exhaustion

D.

VM escape

Discussion
Question 41

An organization needs to secure sensitive data on its critical networks by implementing controls to mitigate APTs. The current policy does not provide any guidance or processes that support the mitigation of APTs. Which of the following technologies should the organization implement lo secure sensitive data? (Select two).

Options:

A.

WAF

B.

VPN

C.

VPC

D.

IPS

E.

SIEM

F.

SSO

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 42

An analyst Is reviewing a web developer's workstation for potential compromise. While examining the workstation's hosts file, the analyst observes the following:

Questions 42

Which of the following hosts file entries should the analyst use for further investigation?

Options:

A.

::1

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 43

A new government regulation requires that organizations only retain the minimum amount of data on a person to perform the organization's necessary activities. Which of the following techniques would help an organization comply with this new regulation?

Options:

A.

Storing the highest-risk data in a separate and secured environment

B.

Limiting access to data on a need-to-know basis

C.

Deidentlfying a data subject throughout the organization's applications

D.

Having a privacy expert peer review source code before deployment

Discussion
Page: 10 / 27
Title