Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-002 Exam Questions and Answers by morgan

Page: 7 / 27

CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
Exam Code: CS0-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 372 Q&A's Shared By: morgan
Question 28

An email analysis system notifies a security analyst that the following message was quarantined and requires further review.

Questions 28

Which of the following actions should the security analyst take?

Options:

A.

Release the email for delivery due to its importance.

B.

Immediately contact a purchasing agent to expedite.

C.

Delete the email and block the sender.

D.

Purchase the gift cards and submit an expense report.

Discussion
Question 29

A security analyst sees the following OWASP ZAP output from a scan that was performed against a modern version of Windows while testing for client-side vulnerabilities:

Questions 29

Which of the following is the MOST likely solution to the listed vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Enable the browser's XSS filter.

B.

Enable Windows XSS protection

C.

Enable the browser's protected pages mode

D.

Enable server-side XSS protection

Discussion
Question 30

A manufacturing company uses a third-party service provider lor Tier 1 security support One of the requirements is that the provider must only source talent from its own country due to geopolitical and national security interests Which of the following can the manufacturing company implement to ensure the third-party service provider meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Implement a secure supply chain program with governance

B.

Implement blacklisting for IP addresses from outside the country

C.

Implement strong authentication controls for all contractors

D.

Implement user behavior analytics for key staff members

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 31

A product manager is working with an analyst to design a new application that will perform as a data analytics platform and will be accessible via a web browser. The product manager suggests using a PaaS provider to host the application. Which of the following is a security concern when using a PaaS solution?

Options:

A.

The use of infrastructure-as-code capabilities leads to an increased attack surface.

B.

Patching the underlying application server becomes the responsibility of the client.

C.

The application is unable to use encryption at the database level.

D.

Insecure application programming interfaces can lead to data compromise.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99