Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by apollo

Page: 34 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: apollo
Question 136

Questions 136

Questions 136

Refer to the exhibit. When an FTP client attempts to use passive FTP to connect to the FTP server, the file transfers fail Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure active FTP traffic.

B.

Modify FTP-SERVER access list to remove established at the end.

C.

Modify traffic filter FTP-SERVER in to the outbound direction.

D.

Configure to permit TCP ports higher than 1023.

Discussion
Question 137

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 137

A network administrator is trying to switch to the privileged EXEC level on R1 but failed. Which configuration resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Enable password Cisco@123

B.

tacass server enable-password Cisco@123

C.

tacacs-server enable-password Cisco@123

D.

enable-password Cisco@123

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 138

What are the two prerequisites to enable BFD on Cisco routers? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

A supported IP routing protocol must be configured on the participating routers.

B.

OSPF Demand Circuit must run BFD on all participating routers.

C.

ICMP must be allowed on all participating routers.

D.

UDP port 1985 must be allowed on all participating routers.

E.

Cisco Express Forwarding and IP Routing must be enabled on all participating routers.

Discussion
Question 139

Questions 139

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configured route exchange between two different companies for a migration project EIGRP routes were learned in router C but no OSPF routes were learned in router A. Which configuration allows router A to receive OSPF routes?

Options:

A.

(config-router-af)#redistribute ospf 10 1000000 10 255 1 1500

B.

(config-routeraf-topology)#redistribute ospf 10 metric 1000000 10 255 1 1500

C.

(config-router-af-topology)#redistribute connected

D.

(config-router-af-topology )£no redistribute ospf 10 match external 1 external 2 metric 1000000 10 255 1 1500

Discussion
Page: 34 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99