Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by apollo

Page: 34 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: apollo
Question 136

Questions 136

Questions 136

Refer to the exhibit. When an FTP client attempts to use passive FTP to connect to the FTP server, the file transfers fail Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure active FTP traffic.

B.

Modify FTP-SERVER access list to remove established at the end.

C.

Modify traffic filter FTP-SERVER in to the outbound direction.

D.

Configure to permit TCP ports higher than 1023.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 137

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 137

A network administrator is trying to switch to the privileged EXEC level on R1 but failed. Which configuration resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Enable password Cisco@123

B.

tacass server enable-password Cisco@123

C.

tacacs-server enable-password Cisco@123

D.

enable-password Cisco@123

Discussion
Question 138

What are the two prerequisites to enable BFD on Cisco routers? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

A supported IP routing protocol must be configured on the participating routers.

B.

OSPF Demand Circuit must run BFD on all participating routers.

C.

ICMP must be allowed on all participating routers.

D.

UDP port 1985 must be allowed on all participating routers.

E.

Cisco Express Forwarding and IP Routing must be enabled on all participating routers.

Discussion
Question 139

Questions 139

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configured route exchange between two different companies for a migration project EIGRP routes were learned in router C but no OSPF routes were learned in router A. Which configuration allows router A to receive OSPF routes?

Options:

A.

(config-router-af)#redistribute ospf 10 1000000 10 255 1 1500

B.

(config-routeraf-topology)#redistribute ospf 10 metric 1000000 10 255 1 1500

C.

(config-router-af-topology)#redistribute connected

D.

(config-router-af-topology )£no redistribute ospf 10 match external 1 external 2 metric 1000000 10 255 1 1500

Discussion
Page: 34 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99