Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by indi

Page: 30 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: indi
Question 120

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 120

An engineer applies a prefix-list filter that filters most of the network 10 prefixes instead of allowing them. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Modify the ip prefix-list ElGRP seq 10 permit 10.0.0.0/8 le 9 command.

B.

Modify the command Modify the Ip prefix-list ElGRP seq 10 permit 10.0.0.0/8 le 32 command.

C.

Modify the Ip prefix-list ElGRP seq 20 permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32 command.

D.

Modify the ip prefix-list ElGRP seq 20 permit 10.0.0.0/8 ge 9 command

Discussion
Question 121

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 121

Questions 121

A network administrator sets up an OSPF routing protocol for a DMVPN network on the hub router. Which configuration required to establish a DMVPN tunnel with multiple spokes?

Options:

A.

ip ospf network point-to-multipoint on both spoke routers

B.

ip ospf network point-to-point on the hub router

C.

ip ospf network point-to-multipoint on One spoke router

D.

ip ospf network point-to-point on both spoke routers

Discussion
Question 122

Questions 122

Refer to the exhibit.

A shoe retail company implemented the uRPF solution for an antispoofing attack. A network engineer received the call that the branch A server is under an IP spoofing attack. Which configuration must be implemented to resolve the attack?

A)

Questions 122

B)

Questions 122

C)

Questions 122

D)

Questions 122

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 123

What is a function of the IPv6 DHCP Guard feature for DHCP messages?

Options:

A.

Only access lists are supported for matching traffic.

B.

All client messages are always switched regardless of the device role.

C.

It blocks only DHCP request messages.

D.

If the device is configured as a DHCP server, no message is switched.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 30 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99