Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by karson

Page: 33 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: karson
Question 132

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 132

The none area 0 routers in OSPF still receive more specific routes of 10.1.1.0.10.1.2.0.10.1.3.0 from area 0. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure route summarization on OSPF-enabled interfaces.

B.

Summarize by using the summary-address 10.1.0.0 255.255.252.0 command.

C.

Summarize by using the area range command on ABRs

D.

Configure the summary-address 10.1.0.0 255.255.252.0 command under OSPF process.

Discussion
Question 133

Questions 133

Refer to the exhibit An engineer configured NetFlow but cannot receive the flows from R1 Which two configurations resolve the issue? (Choose two )

A)

Questions 133

B)

Questions 133

C)

Questions 133

D)

Questions 133

E)

Questions 133

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E

Discussion
Question 134

Which two protocols are used by a P router to transfer VPN traffic between PE routers in an MPLS network? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

BGP

B.

OSPF

C.

MP-BGP

D.

LDP

E.

RSVP

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 135

Which two solutions are used to overcome a flapping link that causes a frequent label binding

exchange between MPLS routers? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Create link dampening on links to protect the session.

B.

Increase input queue on links to protect the session.

C.

Create targeted hellos to protect the session.

D.

Increase a hold-timer to protect the session.

E.

Increase a session delay to protect the session.

Discussion
Page: 33 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99