Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by aadhya

Page: 17 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: aadhya
Question 68

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 68

An engineer is trying to generate a summary route in OSPF for network 10.0.0.0/8, but the

summary route does not show up in the routing table. Why is the summary route missing?

Options:

A.

The summary-address command is used only for summarizing prefixes between areas.

B.

The summary route is visible only in the OSPF database, not in the routing table.

C.

There is no route for a subnet inside 10.0.0.0/8, so the summary route is not generated.

D.

The summary route is not visible on this router, but it is visible on other OSPF routers in the same area.

Discussion
Question 69

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 69

R2 is a route reflector, and R1 and R3 are route reflector clients. The route reflector learns the route to 172.16.25.0/24 from R1, but it does not advertise to R3. What is the reason the route is not advertised?

Options:

A.

R2 does not have a route to the next hop, so R2 does not advertise the prefix to other clients.

B.

Route reflector setup requires full IBGP mesh between the routers.

C.

In route reflector setup, only classful prefixes are advertised to other clients.

D.

In route reflector setups, prefixes are not advertised from one client to another.

Discussion
Question 70

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 70

In which circumstance does the BGP neighbor remain in the idle condition?

Options:

A.

if prefixes are not received from the BGP peer

B.

if prefixes reach the maximum limit

C.

if a prefix list is applied on the inbound direction

D.

if prefixes exceed the maximum limit

Discussion
Question 71

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 71

After applying IPsec, the engineer observed that the DMVPN tunnel went down, and both

spoke-to-spoke and hub were not establishing. Which two actions resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the crypto isakmp key cisco address 192.1.1.1 on R2 and R3

B.

Configure the crypto isakmp key cisco address 0.0.0.0 on R2 and R3.

C.

Change the mode from mode tunnel to mode transport on R3

D.

Change the mode from mode transport to mode tunnel on R2.

E.

Remove the crypto isakmp key cisco address 10.1.1.1 on R2 and R3

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 17 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99