Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by aadhya

Page: 17 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: aadhya
Question 68

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 68

An engineer is trying to generate a summary route in OSPF for network 10.0.0.0/8, but the

summary route does not show up in the routing table. Why is the summary route missing?

Options:

A.

The summary-address command is used only for summarizing prefixes between areas.

B.

The summary route is visible only in the OSPF database, not in the routing table.

C.

There is no route for a subnet inside 10.0.0.0/8, so the summary route is not generated.

D.

The summary route is not visible on this router, but it is visible on other OSPF routers in the same area.

Discussion
Question 69

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 69

R2 is a route reflector, and R1 and R3 are route reflector clients. The route reflector learns the route to 172.16.25.0/24 from R1, but it does not advertise to R3. What is the reason the route is not advertised?

Options:

A.

R2 does not have a route to the next hop, so R2 does not advertise the prefix to other clients.

B.

Route reflector setup requires full IBGP mesh between the routers.

C.

In route reflector setup, only classful prefixes are advertised to other clients.

D.

In route reflector setups, prefixes are not advertised from one client to another.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 70

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 70

In which circumstance does the BGP neighbor remain in the idle condition?

Options:

A.

if prefixes are not received from the BGP peer

B.

if prefixes reach the maximum limit

C.

if a prefix list is applied on the inbound direction

D.

if prefixes exceed the maximum limit

Discussion
Question 71

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 71

After applying IPsec, the engineer observed that the DMVPN tunnel went down, and both

spoke-to-spoke and hub were not establishing. Which two actions resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the crypto isakmp key cisco address 192.1.1.1 on R2 and R3

B.

Configure the crypto isakmp key cisco address 0.0.0.0 on R2 and R3.

C.

Change the mode from mode tunnel to mode transport on R3

D.

Change the mode from mode transport to mode tunnel on R2.

E.

Remove the crypto isakmp key cisco address 10.1.1.1 on R2 and R3

Discussion
Page: 17 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99