Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by lilly-mae

Page: 3 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: lilly-mae
Question 12

Questions 12

Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator configured mutual redistribution on R1 and R2 routers, which caused instability in the network. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Set a tag in the route map when redistributing EIGRP into OSPF on R1. and match the same tag on R2 to deny when redistributing OSPF into EIGRP.

B.

Set a tag in the route map when redistributing EIGRP into OSPF on R1. and match the same tag on R2 to allow when redistributing OSPF into EIGRP.

C.

Advertise summary routes of EIGRP to OSPF and deny specific EIGRP routes when redistributing into OSPF.

D.

Apply a prefix list of EIGRP network routes in OSPF domain on R1 to propagate back into the EIGRP routing domain.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 13

Drag and drop the MPLS concepts from the left onto the descriptions on the right.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 14

A network administrator is discovering a Cisco Catalyst 9300 and a Cisco WLC 3504 in Cisco DNA Center. The Catalyst 9300 is added successfully However the WLC is showing [ error "uncontactable" when the administrator tries to add it in Cisco DNA Center. Which action discovers WLC in Cisco DNA Center successfully?

Options:

A.

Copy the .cert file from the Cisco DNA Center on the USB and upload it to the WLC 3504.

B.

Delete the WLC 3504 from Cisco DNA Center and add it to Cisco DNA Center again.

C.

Add the WLC 3504 under the hierarchy of the Catalyst 9300 connected devices.

D.

Copy the .pern file from the Cisco DNA Center on the USB and upload it to the WLC 3504.

Discussion
Question 15

Which two protocols work in the control plane of P routers across the MPLS cloud? (choose two)

Options:

A.

LSP

B.

RSVP

C.

ECMP

D.

LDP

E.

MPLS OAM

Discussion