Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by sumayyah

Page: 14 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: sumayyah
Question 56

Clients on ALS2 receive IPv4 and IPv6 addresses but clients on ALS1 receive only IPv4 addresses and not IPv6 addresses. Which action on DSW1 allows clients on ALS1 to receive IPv6 addresses?

Questions 56

Options:

A.

Configure DSW1(config-if)#ipv6 helper address 2002:404:404::404:404

B.

Configure DSW1(dhcp-config)#default-router 2002:A04:A01::A04:A01

C.

Configure DSW1(config)#ipv6 route 2002:404:404:404:404/128 FastEthernet1/0

D.

Configure DSW1(config-if)#ipv6 dhcp relay destination 2002:404:404::404:404 GigabitEthernet1/2

E.

Option A

F.

Option B

G.

Option C

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 57

Which two actions restrict access to router R1 by SSH? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure transport input ssh on line vty and remove sequence 30 from access list 100.

B.

Configure transport output ssh on line vty and remove sequence 20 from access list 100.

C.

Remove class-map ANY from service-policy CoPP

D.

Configure transport output ssh on line vty and remove sequence 10 from access list 199.

E.

Remove sequence 10 from access list 100 and add sequence 20 deny tcp any any eq telnet to access list 199

Discussion
Question 58

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 58

A user has set up an IP SLA probe to test if a non-SLA host web server on IP address 10.1.1.1 accepts HTTP sessions prior to deployment. The probe is failing. Which action should the network administrator recommend for the probe to succeed?

Options:

A.

Re-issue the ip sla schedule command.

B.

Add icmp-echo command for the host.

C.

Add the control disable option to the tcp connect.

D.

Modify the ip sla schedule frequency to forever.

Discussion
Question 59

Which statement about route distinguishers in an MPLS network is true?

Options:

A.

Route distinguishers allow multiple instances of a routing table to coexist within the edge router.

B.

Route distinguishers are used for label bindings.

C.

Route distinguishers make a unique VPNv4 address across the MPLS network.

D.

Route distinguishers define which prefixes are imported and exported on the edge router.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99