Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by eoin

Page: 8 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: eoin
Question 32

Questions 32

Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator configured the branch router for IPv6 on the E 0/0 interface The neighboring router is fully configured to meet requirements, but the neighbor relationship is not coming up. Which action fixes the problem on the branch router to bring the IPv6 neighbors up?

Options:

A.

Enable the IPv4 address family under the E 0/0 interface by using the address-family Ipv4 unicast command

B.

Disable IPv6 on the E 0/0 interface using the no ipv6 enable command

C.

Enable the IPv4 address family under the router ospfv3 4 process by using the address-family ipv4 unicast command

D.

Disable OSPF for IPv4 using the no ospfv3 4 area 0 ipv4 command under the E 0/0 interface.

Discussion
Question 33

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 33

A network administrator is using the DNA Assurance Dashboard panel to troubleshoot an OSPF adjacency that failed between Edge_NYC interface GigabitEthernet1/3 with Neighbor Edge_SNJ. The administrator observes that the neighborship is stuck in exstart state. How does the administrator fix this issue?

Options:

A.

Configure to match the OSPF interface speed and duplex settings on both routers.

B.

Configure to match the OSPF interface MTU settings on both routers.

C.

Configure to match the OSPF interface unique IP address and subnet mask on both routers.

D.

Configure to match the OSPF interface network types on both routers.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 34

In which two ways does the IPv6 First-Hop Security Binding Table operate? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

by IPv6 routing protocols to securely build neighborships without the need of authentication

B.

by the recovery mechanism to recover the binding table in the event of a device reboot

C.

by IPv6 HSRP to make sure neighbors are authenticated before being used as gateways

D.

by various IPv6 guard features to validate the data link layer address

E.

by storing hashed keys for IPsec tunnels for the built-in IPsec features

Discussion
Question 35

Refer to Exhibit.

Questions 35

A network administrator enables DHCP snooping on the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switch and configures the uplink port (Port-channel2) as a trusted port. Clients are not receiving an IP address, but when DHCP snooping is disabled, clients start receiving IP addresses. Which global command resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

No ip dhcp snooping information option

B.

ip dhcp snooping

C.

ip dhcp relay information trust portchannel2

D.

ip dhcp snooping trust

Discussion
Page: 8 / 42
Title