Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 36 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 144

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 144

An engineer must establish multipoint GRE tunnels between hub router R6 and branch routers R1, R2, and R3. Which configuration accomplishes this task on R1?

A)

Questions 144

B)

Questions 144

C)

Questions 144

D)

Questions 144

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 145

What does the MP-BGP OPEN message contain?

Options:

A.

MPLS labels and the IP address of the router that receives the message

B.

the version number and the AS number to which the router belongs

C.

IP routing information and the AS number to which the router belongs

D.

NLRI, path attributes, and IP addresses of the sending and receiving routers

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 146

Questions 146

Refer to the exhibit A company builds WAN infrastructure between the head office and POPs using DMVPN hub-and-spoke topology to provide end-to-end communication All POPs must maintain point-to-point connectivity with the head office Which configuration meets the requirement at routers R12 and R13?

Questions 146

Questions 146

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 147

Which table is used to map the packets in an MPLS LSP that exit from the same interface, via the same next hop, and have the same queuing policies?

Options:

A.

RIB

B.

FEC

C.

LDP

D.

CEF

Discussion
Page: 36 / 42
Title