Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by martina

Page: 32 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: martina
Question 128

Questions 128

Refer to the exhibit After a misconfiguration by a junior engineer, the console access to router A is not working Which configuration allows access to router A?

A)

Questions 128

B)

Questions 128

C)

Questions 128

D)

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 129

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 129

Which two commands provide the administrator with the information needed to resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Show snmp user

B.

debug snmp engine-id

C.

debug snmpv3 engine-id

D.

debug snmp packet

E.

showsnmpv3 user

Discussion
Question 130

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 130

While monitoring VTY access to a router, an engineer notices that the router does not have any filter and anyone can access the router with username and password even though an ACL is configured.

Which command resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

access-class INTERNET in

B.

ip access-group INTERNET in

C.

ipv6 traffic-filter INTERNET in

D.

ipv6 access-class INTERNET in

Discussion
Question 131

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 131

An engineer must block access to the console ports for all corporate remote Cisco devices based on the recent corporate security policy but the security team stilt can connect through the console port. Which configuration on the console port resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

transport input telnet

B.

login and password

C.

no exec

D.

exec 0.0

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 32 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99