Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by lucca

Page: 12 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: lucca
Question 48

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 48

The OSPF routing protocol is redistributed into the BGP routing protocol, but not all the OSPF routes are distributed into BGP Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Include the word external in the redistribute command

B.

Use a route-map command to redistribute OSPF external routes defined in an access list

C.

Include the word internal external in the redistribute command

D.

Use a route-map command to redistribute OSPF external routes defined in a prefix list.

Discussion
Question 49

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 49

A network is under a cyberattack. A network engineer connected to R1 by SSH and enabled the terminal monitor via SSH session to find the source and destination of the attack. The session was flooded with messages, which made it impossible for the engineer to troubleshoot the issue. Which command resolves this issue on R1?

Options:

A.

no terminal monitor

B.

(config)#terminal no monitor

C.

#terminal no monitor

D.

(config)#no terminal monitor

Discussion
Question 50

How are MPLS Layer 3 VPN services deployed?

Options:

A.

The RD and RT values must match under the VRR

B.

The RD and RT values under a VRF must match on the remote PE router

C.

The import and export RT values under a VRF must always be the same.

D.

The label switch path must be available between the local and remote PE routers.

Discussion
Question 51

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 51

Which interface configuration must be configured on the HUB router to enable MVPN with mGRE mode?

Questions 51

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 12 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99