Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by finnley

Page: 39 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: finnley
Question 156

Options:

A.

The administrator distance should be raised to 120 from the ASBR 104 15.5.

B.

The redistributed prefixes should be advertised as Type 1.

C.

The ASBR 10 4 17 6 should assign a tag to match and assign a tower metnc on R1

D.

The administrative distance should be raised to 120 from the ASBR 104 17 6

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 157

A newly installed spoke router is configured for DMVPN with the ip mtu 1400 command. Which configuration allows the spoke to use fragmentation with the maximum negotiated TCP MTU over GRE?

Options:

A.

ip tcp adjust-mss 1360

crypto ipsec fragmentation after-encryption

B.

ip tcp adjust-mtu 1360

crypto ipsec fragmentation after-encryption

C.

ip tcp adjust-mss 1360

crypto ipsec fragmentation mtu-discovery

D.

ip tcp adjust-mtu 1360

crypto ipsec fragmentation mtu-discovery

Discussion
Question 158

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is trying to log in to R1 via R3 loopback address. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Add transport input SCP

B.

Add transport input none

C.

Remove the IPv6 traffic filter from R1, which is blocking the Telnet.

D.

Remove the IPv6 traffic from R1, which is blocking the SSH

Discussion
Question 159

A network administrator successfully established a DMVPN tunnel with one hub and two spokes using EIGRP. One of the requirements was to enable spoke-to-spoke tunnels through the hub router using EIGRP. Which configuration command must the engineer configure to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

no ip eigrp 1 mode multipoint

B.

no ip eigrp 1 split-horizon

C.

no ip eigrp 1 tunnel-redirect

D.

no ip eigrp 1 mode mgre

Discussion
Page: 39 / 42
Title