Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by alissa

Page: 40 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: alissa
Question 160

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 160

An administrator configured a Cisco router for TACACS authentication, but the router is using the local enable password instead Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure the aaa authentication login admin group admin local enable command instead.

B.

Configure the aaa authentication login admin group tacacs* local enable none command instead.

C.

Configure the aaa authentication login admin group tacacs* local if-authenticated command instead.

D.

Configure the aaa authentication login default group admin local if-authenticated command instead.

Discussion
Question 161

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 161

An engineer recently implemented uRPF by configuring the ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx command on interface gi0/3 The engineer noticed right after implementing F that an inbound packet on the giO-3 interface with a source address of 172 16 3 251 was dropped. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure uRPF loose mode to forward the packet.

B.

Permit the 172.16.3.251 in the inbound ACL on interface gi0/3.

C.

Permit the 172.16.3.251 in the inbound ACL on interface gi0/3 to allow 172.16.3.251.

D.

Configure uRPF strict mode to forward the packet

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 162

What must be configured by the network engineer to circumvent AS_PATH prevention mechanism in IP/VPN Hub and Spoke deployment scenarios?

Options:

A.

Use allows in and as-override at all Pes.

B.

Use allowas in and as-override at the PE-Hub.

C.

Use Allowas-in the PE_Hub

D.

Use as-override at the PE_Hub

Discussion
Question 163

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 163

R6 should reach R1 via R5>R2>R1. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Increase the cost to 61 between R2-R3-R1

B.

Increase the cost to 61 between R2 and R3

C.

Decrease the cost to 2 between R6-R5-R2

D.

Decrease the cost to 41 between R2 and R1

Discussion
Page: 40 / 42
Title