Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by silas

Page: 26 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: silas
Question 104

A network engineer is investigating a flapping (up/down) interface issue on a core switch that is synchronized to an NTP server. Log output currently does not show the time of the flap. Which command allows the logging on the switch to show the time of the flap according to the clock on the device?

Options:

A.

service timestamps log uptime

B.

clock summer-time mst recurring 2 Sunday mar 2:00 1 Sunday nov 2:00

C.

service timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezone

D.

clock calendar-valid

Discussion
Question 105

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 105

An engineer is trying to configure local authentication on the console line, but the device is trying to authenticate using TACACS+. Which action produces the desired configuration?

Options:

A.

Add the aaa authentication login default none command to the global configuration.

B.

Replace the capital ā€œCā€ with a lowercase ā€œcā€ in the aaa authentication login Console local command.

C.

Add the aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local-case command to the global

configuration.

D.

Add the login authentication Console command to the line configuration

Discussion
Question 106

Which two statements about redistributing EIGRP into OSPF are true? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The redistributed EIGRP routes appear as type 3 LSAs in the OSPF database

B.

The redistributed EIGRP routes appear as type 5 LSAs in the OSPF database

C.

The administrative distance of the redistributed routes is 170

D.

The redistributed EIGRP routes appear as OSPF external type 1

E.

The redistributed EIGRP routes as placed into an OSPF area whose area ID matches the EIGRP

autonomous system number

F.

The redistributed EIGRP routes appear as OSPF external type 2 routes in the routing table

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 107

Which configuration adds an IPv4 interface to an OSPFv3 process in OSPFv3 address family configuration?

Options:

A.

Router ospf3 1 address-family ipv4

B.

Router(config-router)#ospfv3 1 ipv4 area 0

C.

Router(config-if)#ospfv3 1 ipv4 area 0

D.

Router ospfv3 1 address-family ipv4 unicast

Discussion
Page: 26 / 42
Title