Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by danny

Page: 28 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: danny
Question 112

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 112

AAA server 10.1.1.1 is configured with the default authentication and accounting settings, but the switch cannot communicate with the server Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Match the authentication port

B.

Match the accounting port

C.

Correct the timeout value.

D.

Correct the shared secret.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 113

Which SNMP verification command shows the encryption and authentication protocols that are used in

SNMPV3?

Options:

A.

show snmp group

B.

show snmp user

C.

show snmp

D.

show snmp view

Discussion
Question 114

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 114

A company is evaluating multiple network management system tools. Trending graphs generated by SNMP data are returned by the NMS and appear to have multiple gaps. While troubleshooting the issue, an engineer noticed the relevant output. What solves the gaps in the graphs?

Options:

A.

Remove the exceed-rate command in the class map.

B.

Remove the class map NMS from being part of control plane policing.

C.

Configure the CIR rate to a lower value that accommodates all the NMS tools

D.

Separate the NMS class map in multiple class maps based on the specific protocols with appropriate CoPP actions

Discussion
Question 115

What is an advantage of using BFD?

Options:

A.

It detects local link failure at layer 1 and updates routing table.

B.

It detects local link failure at layer 2 and updates routing protocols.

C.

It has sub-second failure detection for layer 1 and layer 3 problems.

D.

It has sub-second failure detection for layer 1 and layer 2 problems.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99