Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by niya

Page: 6 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: niya
Question 24

What are two functions of MPLS Layer 3 VPNs? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

LDP and BGP can be used for Pseudowire signaling.

B.

It is used for transparent point-to-multipoint connectivity between Ethernet links/sites.

C.

BGP is used for signaling customer VPNv4 routes between PE nodes.

D.

A packet with node segment ID is forwarded along with shortest path to destination.

E.

Customer traffic is encapsulated in a VPN label when it is forwarded in MPLS network.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 25

A network administrator is tasked to permit http and https traffic only toward the internet from the User1 laptop to adhere to company’s security policy. The administrator can still ping to www.cisco .com Which interface should the access list 101 be applied to resolve this issue?

Questions 25

Options:

A.

Interface G0/48 in the incoming direction

B.

Interface G0/0 in the outgoing direction.

C.

Interface S1/0 in the outgoing direction.

D.

Interface G0/0 in the incoming direction.

Discussion
Question 26

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 26

The network administrator can see the DHCP discovery packet in R1. but R2 is not replying to the DHCP request. The R1 related interface is configured with the DHCP helper address. If the PC is directly connected to the FaO/1 interface on R2, the DHCP server assigns as IP address from the DHCP pool to the PC. Which two commands resolve this issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

service dhcp-relay command on R1

B.

ip dhcp option 82 command on R2

C.

service dhcp command on R1

D.

ip dhcp relay information enable command on R1

E.

ip dhcp relay information trust-all command on R2

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 27

When monitoring an IPv6 access list, an engineer notices that the ACL does not have any hits and is causing unnecessary traffic to pass through the interface Which command must be configured to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

access-class INTERNET in

B.

ipv6 traffic-filter INTERNET in

C.

ipv6 access-class INTERNET in

D.

ip access-group INTERNET in

Discussion
Page: 6 / 42
Title