Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by ellen

Page: 10 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: ellen
Question 40

What statement about route distinguishes in an MPLS network is true?

Options:

A.

Route distinguishes make a unique VPNv4 address across the MPLS network.

B.

Route distinguishers allow multiple instances of a routing table to coexist within the edge router.

C.

Route distinguishes are used for label bindings

D.

Route distinguishes define which prefixes are imported and exported on the edge router

Discussion
Question 41

Questions 41

Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator redistributed the default static route into OSPF toward all internal routers to reach to Internet. Which set of commands restores reachability to the Internet by internal routers?

Options:

A.

router ospf 1

default-information originate

B.

router ospf 1

network 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 area 0

C.

router ospf 1

redistribute connected 0.0.0.0

D.

router ospf 1

redistribute static subnets

Discussion
Question 42

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 42

A network administrator logs into the router using TACACS+ username and password credentials, but the administrator cannot run any privileged commands Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure TACACS+ synchronization with the Active Directory admin group

B.

Configure the username from a local database

C.

Configure full access for the username from TACACS+ server

D.

Configure an authorized IP address for this user to access this router

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 43

Drag and drop the actions from the left into the correct order on the right to configure a policy to avoid following packet forwarding based on the normal routing path.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Page: 10 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99