Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by ria

Page: 15 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: ria
Question 60

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 60

An engineer configures a static route on a router, but when the engineer checks the route

to the destination, a different next hop is chosen. What is the reason for this?

Options:

A.

Dynamic routing protocols always have priority over static routes.

B.

The metric of the OSPF route is lower than the metric of the static route.

C.

The configured AD for the static route is higher than the AD of OSPF.

D.

The syntax of the static route is not valid, so the route is not considered.

Discussion
Question 61

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 61

An IP SLA is configured to use the backup default route when the primary is down, but it is not working as desired. Which command fixes the issue?

Options:

A.

R1(config)# ip route 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.2.2.2.2 10 track 1

B.

R1(config)# ip route 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.2.2.2.2

C.

R1(config)#ip sla track 1

D.

R1(config)# ip route 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.1.1.1 track 1

Discussion
Question 62

Which statement about IPv6 ND inspection is true?

Options:

A.

It learns and secures bindings for stateless autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 3 neighbor tables.

B.

It learns and secures bindings for stateless autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 2 neighbor tables.

C.

It learns and secures bindings for stateful autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 3 neighbor tables.

D.

It learns and secures bindings for stateful autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 2 neighbor tables.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 63

Drag and drop the packet types from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right.

Questions 63

Options:

Discussion
Page: 15 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99