Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by bowen

Page: 9 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: bowen
Question 36

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 36

Questions 36

The administrator can see the traps for the failed login attempts, but cannot see the traps of successful login attempts. What command is needed to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure logging history 2

B.

Configure logging history 3

C.

Configure logging history 4

D.

Configure logging history 5

Discussion
Question 37

Refer to Exhibit:

Questions 37

Questions 37

AS 111 wanted to use AS 200 as the preferred path for 172.20.5.0/24 and AS 100 as the backup. After the configuration, AS 100 is not used for any other routes. Which configuration resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

route-mmap SETLP permit 10

match ip address prefix-list PLIST1

set local-preference 99

route-map SETLP permit 20

B.

route-map SETLP permit 10

match ip address prefix-list PLIST1

set local-preference 110

route-map SETLP permit 20

C.

router bgp 111

no neighbor 192.168.10.1 route-map SETLP in

neighbor 192.168.10.1 route-map SETLP out

D.

router bap 111

no neighbor 192.168.10.1 route-map SETLP in

neighbor 192.168.20.2 route-map SE TLP in

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to exhibit.

Questions 38

Routing protocols are mutually redistributed on R3 and R1. Users report intermittent connectivity to services hosted on the 10.1.1.0/24 prefix. Significant routing update changes are noticed on R3 when the show ip route profile

command is run. How must the services be stabilized?

Options:

A.

The issue with using BGP must be resolved by using another protocol and redistributing it into EIGRP on R3

B.

The routing loop must be fixed by reducing the admin distance of iBGP from 200 to 100 on R3

C.

The routing loop must be fixed by reducing the admin distance of OSPF from 110 to 80 on R3

D.

The issue with using iBGP must be fixed by running eBGP between R3 and R4

Discussion
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

The network administrator must mutually redistribute routes at the Chicago router to the LA and NewYork routers. The configuration of the Chicago router is this:

Questions 39

After the configuration, the LA router receives all the NewYork routes, but NewYork router does not receive any LA routes. Which set of configurations fixes the problem on the Chicago router?

A)

Questions 39

B)

Questions 39

C)

Questions 39

D)

Questions 39

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 9 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99