Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by emile

Page: 38 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: emile
Question 152

An engineer failed to run diagnostic commands on devices using Cisco DNA Center. Which action in Cisco DNA Center resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Enable Command Runner

B.

Enable APIs

C.

Enable CDP

D.

Enable Secure Shell

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 153

Questions 153

Refer to lhe exhibit An engineer must filter EIGRP updates that are received to block all 10 10 10.0/24 prefixes The engineer tests the distribute list and finds one associated prefix. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

There is a permit in the route map that allows this prefix A deny 20 statement is required with a match condition to match a new ACL that denies all prefixes

B.

There is a permit in the ACL that allows this prefix into EI6RP. The ACL should be modified to deny 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255.

C.

There is a permit in the route map that allows this prefix A deny 20 statement is required with no match condition to block the prefix.

D.

There is a permit in the ACL that allows this prefix into EIGRP. The ACL should be modified to deny 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0.

Discussion
Question 154

Which mechanism must be chosen to optimize the reconvergence time for OSPF at company location 407173257 that is less CPU-intensive than reducing the hello and dead timers?

Options:

A.

BFD

B.

Dead Peer Detection keepalives

C.

SSO

D.

OSPF demand circuit

Discussion
Question 155

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 155

An engineer configured NetFlow on R1, but the NMS server cannot see the flow from ethernet 0/0 of R1. Which configuration resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

flow monitor Flowmonitor1

source Ethernet0/0

B.

interface Ethernet0/1

ip flow monitor Flowmonitor1 input

ip flow monitor Flowmonitor1 output

C.

interface Ethernet0/0

ip flow monitor Flowmonitor1 input

ip flow monitor Flowmonitor1 output