Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by kaiden

Page: 11 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: kaiden
Question 44

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 44

A network administrator configured an IPv6 access list to allow TCP return frame only, but it is not working as expected. Which changes resolve this issue?

Questions 44

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 45

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 45

A company with autonomous system number AS65401 has obtained IP address block 209.165.200.224/27 fro, ARIN. The company needed more IP addresses and was assigned block 209.165.202.128/27 from ISP2. An engineer is ISP1 reports they are receiving ISP2 routes from AS65401. Which configuration onR1 resolves the issue?

A)

Questions 45

B)

Questions 45

C)

Questions 45

D)

Questions 45

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 46

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 46

Which action resolves the failed authentication attempt to the router?

Options:

A.

Configure aaa authorization login command on line vty 0 4

B.

Configure aaa authorization login command on line console 0

C.

Configure aaa authorization console global command

D.

Configure aaa authorization console command on line vty 0 4

Discussion
Question 47

Questions 47

An engineer sets up a DMVPN connection to connect branch 1 and branch 2 to HQ branch 1 and branch 2 cannot communicate with each other. Which change must be made to resolve this issue?

Questions 47

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 11 / 42