Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by indigo

Page: 29 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: indigo
Question 116

How does an operating system protect the passwords used for account logins?

Options:

A.

The operating system performs a one-way hash of the passwords.

B.

The operating system stores the passwords in a secret file that users cannot find.

C.

The operating system encrypts the passwords, and decrypts them when needed.

D.

The operating system stores all passwords in a protected segment of non-volatile memory.

Discussion
Question 117

What is a successful method for protecting a router from potential smurf attacks?

Options:

A.

Placing the router in broadcast mode

B.

Enabling port forwarding on the router

C.

Installing the router outside of the network's firewall

D.

Disabling the router from accepting broadcast ping messages

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 118

For messages sent through an insecure channel, a properly implemented digital signature gives the receiver reason to believe the message was sent by the claimed sender. While using a digital signature, the message digest is encrypted with which key?

Options:

A.

Sender's public key

B.

Receiver's private key

C.

Receiver's public key

D.

Sender's private key

Discussion
Question 119

Which types of detection methods are employed by Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Signature

B.

Anomaly

C.

Passive

D.

Reactive

Discussion
Page: 29 / 32
Title