Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by dawud

Page: 20 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: dawud
Question 80

Which of the following is a symmetric cryptographic standard?

Options:

A.

DSA

B.

PKI

C.

RSA

D.

3DES

Discussion
Question 81

A tester has been hired to do a web application security test. The tester notices that the site is dynamic and must make use of a back end database.

In order for the tester to see if SQL injection is possible, what is the first character that the tester should use to attempt breaking a valid SQL request?

Options:

A.

Semicolon

B.

Single quote

C.

Exclamation mark

D.

Double quote

Discussion
Question 82

If an e-commerce site was put into a live environment and the programmers failed to remove the secret entry point that was used during the application development, what is this secret entry point known as?

Options:

A.

SDLC process

B.

Honey pot

C.

SQL injection

D.

Trap door

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 83

While checking the settings on the internet browser, a technician finds that the proxy server settings have been checked and a computer is trying to use itself as a proxy server. What specific octet within the subnet does the technician see?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF