Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by zuri

Page: 25 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: zuri
Question 100

Anonymizer sites access the Internet on your behalf, protecting your personal information from disclosure. An anonymizer protects all of your computer's identifying information while it surfs for you, enabling you to remain at least one step removed from the sites you visit.

You can visit Web sites without allowing anyone to gather information on sites visited by you. Services that provide anonymity disable pop-up windows and cookies, and conceal visitor's IP address.

These services typically use a proxy server to process each HTTP request. When the user requests a Web page by clicking a hyperlink or typing a URL into their browser, the service retrieves and displays the information using its own server. The remote server (where the requested Web page resides) receives information on the anonymous Web surfing service in place of your information.

In which situations would you want to use anonymizer? (Select 3 answers)

Options:

A.

Increase your Web browsing bandwidth speed by using Anonymizer

B.

To protect your privacy and Identity on the Internet

C.

To bypass blocking applications that would prevent access to Web sites or parts of sites that you want to visit.

D.

Post negative entries in blogs without revealing your IP identity

Discussion
Question 101

Choose one of the following pseudo codes to describe this statement:

"If we have written 200 characters to the buffer variable, the stack should stop because it cannot hold any more data."

Options:

A.

If (I > 200) then exit (1)

B.

If (I < 200) then exit (1)

C.

If (I <= 200) then exit (1)

D.

If (I >= 200) then exit (1)

Discussion
Question 102

A common technique for luring e-mail users into opening virus-launching attachments is to send messages that would appear to be relevant or important to many of their potential recipients. One way of accomplishing this feat is to make the virus-carrying messages appear to come from some type of business entity retailing sites, UPS, FEDEX, CITIBANK or a major provider of a common service.

Here is a fraudulent e-mail claiming to be from FedEx regarding a package that could not be delivered. This mail asks the receiver to open an attachment in order to obtain the FEDEX tracking number for picking up the package. The attachment contained in this type of e-mail activates a virus.

Questions 102

Vendors send e-mails like this to their customers advising them not to open any files attached with the mail, as they do not include attachments.

Fraudulent e-mail and legit e-mail that arrives in your inbox contain the fedex.com as the sender of the mail.

How do you ensure if the e-mail is authentic and sent from fedex.com?

Options:

A.

Verify the digital signature attached with the mail, the fake mail will not have Digital ID at all

B.

Check the Sender ID against the National Spam Database (NSD)

C.

Fake mail will have spelling/grammatical errors

D.

Fake mail uses extensive images, animation and flash content

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 103

A security consultant decides to use multiple layers of anti-virus defense, such as end user desktop anti-virus and E-mail gateway. This approach can be used to mitigate which kind of attack?

Options:

A.

Forensic attack

B.

ARP spoofing attack

C.

Social engineering attack

D.

Scanning attack

Discussion
Page: 25 / 32
Title