Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by arjan

Page: 30 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: arjan
Question 120

Which type of antenna is used in wireless communication?

Options:

A.

Omnidirectional

B.

Parabolic

C.

Uni-directional

D.

Bi-directional

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 121

An attacker is attempting to telnet into a corporation's system in the DMZ. The attacker doesn't want to get caught and is spoofing his IP address. After numerous tries he remains unsuccessful in connecting to the system. The attacker rechecks that the target system is actually listening on Port 23 and he verifies it with both nmap and hping2. He is still unable to connect to the target system. What could be the reason?

Options:

A.

The firewall is blocking port 23 to that system

B.

He needs to use an automated tool to telnet in

C.

He cannot spoof his IP and successfully use TCP

D.

He is attacking an operating system that does not reply to telnet even when open

Discussion
Question 122

Passive reconnaissance involves collecting information through which of the following?

Options:

A.

Social engineering

B.

Network traffic sniffing

C.

Man in the middle attacks

D.

Publicly accessible sources

Discussion
Question 123

Which of the following processes evaluates the adherence of an organization to its stated security policy?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability assessment

B.

Penetration testing

C.

Risk assessment

D.

Security auditing

Discussion
Page: 30 / 32
Title