Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by philip

Page: 22 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: philip
Question 88

Jack Hacker wants to break into Brown Co.'s computers and obtain their secret double fudge cookie recipe. Jack calls Jane, an accountant at Brown Co., pretending to be an administrator from Brown Co. Jack tells Jane that there has been a problem with some accounts and asks her to verify her password with him ''just to double check our records.'' Jane does not suspect anything amiss, and parts with her password. Jack can now access Brown Co.'s computers with a valid user name and password, to steal the cookie recipe. What kind of attack is being illustrated here?

Options:

A.

Reverse Psychology

B.

Reverse Engineering

C.

Social Engineering

D.

Spoofing Identity

E.

Faking Identity

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 89

Which of the following countermeasure can specifically protect against both the MAC Flood and MAC Spoofing attacks?

Options:

A.

Configure Port Security on the switch

B.

Configure Port Recon on the switch

C.

Configure Switch Mapping

D.

Configure Multiple Recognition on the switch

Discussion
Question 90

If a competitor wants to cause damage to your organization, steal critical secrets, or put you out of business, they just have to find a job opening, prepare someone to pass the interview, have that person hired, and they will be in the organization.

Questions 90

How would you prevent such type of attacks?

Options:

A.

It is impossible to block these attacks

B.

Hire the people through third-party job agencies who will vet them for you

C.

Conduct thorough background checks before you engage them

D.

Investigate their social networking profiles

Discussion
Question 91

Neil is a network administrator working in Istanbul. Neil wants to setup a protocol analyzer on his network that will receive a copy of every packet that passes through the main office switch. What type of port will Neil need to setup in order to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Neil will have to configure a Bridged port that will copy all packets to the protocol analyzer.

B.

Neil will need to setup SPAN port that will copy all network traffic to the protocol analyzer.

C.

He will have to setup an Ether channel port to get a copy of all network traffic to the analyzer.

D.

He should setup a MODS port which will copy all network traffic.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99