Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by emre

Page: 26 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: emre
Question 104

Which initial procedure should an ethical hacker perform after being brought into an organization?

Options:

A.

Begin security testing.

B.

Turn over deliverables.

C.

Sign a formal contract with non-disclosure.

D.

Assess what the organization is trying to protect.

Discussion
Question 105

When creating a security program, which approach would be used if senior management is supporting and enforcing the security policy?

Options:

A.

A bottom-up approach

B.

A top-down approach

C.

A senior creation approach

D.

An IT assurance approach

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following ensures that updates to policies, procedures, and configurations are made in a controlled and documented fashion?

Options:

A.

Regulatory compliance

B.

Peer review

C.

Change management

D.

Penetration testing

Discussion
Question 107

A computer technician is using a new version of a word processing software package when it is discovered that a special sequence of characters causes the entire computer to crash. The technician researches the bug and discovers that no one else experienced the problem. What is the appropriate next step?

Options:

A.

Ignore the problem completely and let someone else deal with it.

B.

Create a document that will crash the computer when opened and send it to friends.

C.

Find an underground bulletin board and attempt to sell the bug to the highest bidder.

D.

Notify the vendor of the bug and do not disclose it until the vendor gets a chance to issue a fix.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 26 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99