Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by inayah

Page: 11 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: inayah
Question 44

Bill is attempting a series of SQL queries in order to map out the tables within the database that he is trying to exploit.

Choose the attack type from the choices given below.

Options:

A.

Database Fingerprinting

B.

Database Enumeration

C.

SQL Fingerprinting

D.

SQL Enumeration

Discussion
Question 45

You have just received an assignment for an assessment at a company site. Company's management is concerned about external threat and wants to take appropriate steps to insure security is in place. Anyway the management is also worried about possible threats coming from inside the site, specifically from employees belonging to different Departments. What kind of assessment will you be performing ?

Options:

A.

Black box testing

B.

Black hat testing

C.

Gray box testing

D.

Gray hat testing

E.

White box testing

F.

White hat testing

Discussion
Question 46

Joe Hacker is going wardriving. He is going to use PrismStumbler and wants it to go to a GPS mapping software application. What is the recommended and well-known GPS mapping package that would interface with PrismStumbler?

Select the best answer.

Options:

A.

GPSDrive

B.

GPSMap

C.

WinPcap

D.

Microsoft Mappoint

Discussion
Question 47

Ivan is auditing a corporate website. Using Winhex, he alters a cookie as shown below.

Before Alteration: Cookie: lang=en-us; ADMIN=no; y=1 ; time=10:30GMT ;

After Alteration: Cookie: lang=en-us; ADMIN=yes; y=1 ; time=12:30GMT ;

What attack is being depicted here?

Options:

A.

Cookie Stealing

B.

Session Hijacking

C.

Cross Site Scripting

D.

Parameter Manipulation

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 11 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99