Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by tiana

Page: 14 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: tiana
Question 56

You want to know whether a packet filter is in front of 192.168.1.10. Pings to 192.168.1.10 don't get answered. A basic nmap scan of 192.168.1.10 seems to hang without returning any information. What should you do next?

Options:

A.

Run NULL TCP hping2 against 192.168.1.10

B.

Run nmap XMAS scan against 192.168.1.10

C.

The firewall is blocking all the scans to 192.168.1.10

D.

Use NetScan Tools Pro to conduct the scan

Discussion
Question 57

Jess the hacker runs L0phtCrack's built-in sniffer utility that grabs SMB password hashes and stores them for offline cracking. Once cracked, these passwords can provide easy access to whatever network resources the user account has access to. But Jess is not picking up hashes from the network. Why?

Options:

A.

The network protocol is configured to use SMB Signing

B.

The physical network wire is on fibre optic cable

C.

The network protocol is configured to use IPSEC

D.

L0phtCrack SMB sniffing only works through Switches and not Hubs

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 58

What port number is used by LDAP protocol?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 59

In which location, SAM hash passwords are stored in Windows 7?

Options:

A.

c:\windows\system32\config\SAM

B.

c:\winnt\system32\machine\SAM

C.

c:\windows\etc\drivers\SAM

D.

c:\windows\config\etc\SAM

Discussion
Page: 14 / 32
Title