Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by tyson

Page: 23 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: tyson
Question 92

What is the problem with this ASP script (login.asp)?

Questions 92

Options:

A.

The ASP script is vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting attack

B.

The ASP script is vulnerable to Session Splice attack

C.

The ASP script is vulnerable to XSS attack

D.

The ASP script is vulnerable to SQL Injection attack

Discussion
Question 93

Which type of hacker represents the highest risk to your network?

Options:

A.

black hat hackers

B.

grey hat hackers

C.

disgruntled employees

D.

script kiddies

Discussion
Question 94

Which Steganography technique uses Whitespace to hide secret messages?

Options:

A.

snow

B.

beetle

C.

magnet

D.

cat

Discussion
Question 95

Bob has set up three web servers on Windows Server 2008 IIS 7.0. Bob has followed all the recommendations for securing the operating system and IIS. These servers are going to run numerous e-commerce websites that are projected to bring in thousands of dollars a day. Bob is still concerned about the security of these servers because of the potential for financial loss. Bob has asked his company's firewall administrator to set the firewall to inspect all incoming traffic on ports 80 and 443 to ensure that no malicious data is getting into the network.

Why will this not be possible?

Options:

A.

Firewalls cannot inspect traffic coming through port 443

B.

Firewalls can only inspect outbound traffic

C.

Firewalls cannot inspect traffic at all, they can only block or allow certain ports

D.

Firewalls cannot inspect traffic coming through port 80

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 23 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99