Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by myah

Page: 3 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: myah
Question 12

Password cracking programs reverse the hashing process to recover passwords.(True/False.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 13

Exhibit:

Questions 13

You have captured some packets in Ethereal. You want to view only packets sent from 10.0.0.22. What filter will you apply?

Options:

A.

ip = 10.0.0.22

B.

ip.src == 10.0.0.22

C.

ip.equals 10.0.0.22

D.

ip.address = 10.0.0.22

Discussion
Question 14

Jason's Web server was attacked by a trojan virus. He runs protocol analyzer and notices that the trojan communicates to a remote server on the Internet. Shown below is the standard "hexdump" representation of the network packet, before being decoded. Jason wants to identify the trojan by looking at the destination port number and mapping to a trojan-port number database on the Internet. Identify the remote server's port number by decoding the packet?

Options:

A.

Port 1890 (Net-Devil Trojan)

B.

Port 1786 (Net-Devil Trojan)

C.

Port 1909 (Net-Devil Trojan)

D.

Port 6667 (Net-Devil Trojan)

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 15

Which of the following is not considered to be a part of active sniffing?

Options:

A.

MAC Flooding

B.

ARP Spoofing

C.

SMAC Fueling

D.

MAC Duplicating

Discussion
Page: 3 / 32
Title