Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by killian

Page: 10 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: killian
Question 40

Which is the right sequence of packets sent during the initial TCP three way handshake?

Options:

A.

FIN, FIN-ACK, ACK

B.

SYN, URG, ACK

C.

SYN, ACK, SYN-ACK

D.

SYN, SYN-ACK, ACK

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following snort rules look for FTP root login attempts?

Options:

A.

alert tcp -> any port 21 (msg:"user root";)

B.

alert tcp -> any port 21 (message:"user root";)

C.

alert ftp -> ftp (content:"user password root";)

D.

alert tcp any any -> any any 21 (content:"user root";)

Discussion
Question 42

Windump is the windows port of the famous TCPDump packet sniffer available on a variety of platforms. In order to use this tool on the Windows platform you must install a packet capture library.

What is the name of this library?

Options:

A.

NTPCAP

B.

LibPCAP

C.

WinPCAP

D.

PCAP

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 43

Symmetric encryption algorithms are known to be fast but present great challenges on the key management side. Asymmetric encryption algorithms are slow but allow communication with a remote host without having to transfer a key out of band or in person. If we combine the strength of both crypto systems where we use the symmetric algorithm to encrypt the bulk of the data and then use the asymmetric encryption system to encrypt the symmetric key, what would this type of usage be known as?

Options:

A.

Symmetric system

B.

Combined system

C.

Hybrid system

D.

Asymmetric system

Discussion
Page: 10 / 32
Title