Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by reece

Page: 27 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: reece
Question 108

Which method can provide a better return on IT security investment and provide a thorough and comprehensive assessment of organizational security covering policy, procedure design, and implementation?

Options:

A.

Penetration testing

B.

Social engineering

C.

Vulnerability scanning

D.

Access control list reviews

Discussion
Question 109

If a tester is attempting to ping a target that exists but receives no response or a response that states the destination is unreachable, ICMP may be disabled and the network may be using TCP. Which other option could the tester use to get a response from a host using TCP?

Options:

A.

Hping

B.

Traceroute

C.

TCP ping

D.

Broadcast ping

Discussion
Question 110

A hacker was able to sniff packets on a company's wireless network. The following information was discovereD.

The Key 10110010 01001011

The Cyphertext 01100101 01011010

Using the Exlcusive OR, what was the original message?

Options:

A.

00101000 11101110

B.

11010111 00010001

C.

00001101 10100100

D.

11110010 01011011

Discussion
Question 111

Smart cards use which protocol to transfer the certificate in a secure manner?

Options:

A.

Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)

B.

Point to Point Protocol (PPP)

C.

Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)

D.

Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 27 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99